Japanese Firm’s Chengdu Plant Highlights China’s Bright Future in Display Tech
Japan’s Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd. is set to build its first manufacturing plant in China to produce materials for organic light-emitting diodes (OLED) as it seeks to take advantage of China’s growing position in advanced display production.
The plant, which will be based in the western city of Chengdu, was first announced in April. It will produce luminescence materials indispensable to OLEDs.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5China Suspends Registration of Direct Selling Firms
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas