Japanese Firm’s Chengdu Plant Highlights China’s Bright Future in Display Tech
Japan’s Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd. is set to build its first manufacturing plant in China to produce materials for organic light-emitting diodes (OLED) as it seeks to take advantage of China’s growing position in advanced display production.
The plant, which will be based in the western city of Chengdu, was first announced in April. It will produce luminescence materials indispensable to OLEDs.
- 1Renowned Stanford Physicist Shoucheng Zhang Dies at 55
- 2Why Former Australian Leader Believes China is About to Outflank Trump on Trade
- 3China: Meng Wanzhou is a Chinese Citizen
- 4Update: Huawei CFO Arrested for Allegedly Violating U.S. Sanctions on Iran
- 5Arrested Huawei Executive Reportedly Linked to Firm That Once Tried to Sell U.S. Goods to Iran
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas