China Remembers 'Last Emperor' With Death of Director Bertolucci
Italian film director Bernardo Bertolucci, who died in late November, produced dozens of films over a career that spanned five decades, including 1972’s controversial “Last Tango in Paris.” But in China he is best remembered for “The Last Emperor,” an Oscar-winning historical epic that broke ground as the first modern foreign film to “discover” a Chinese box office now challenging the U.S. as the world’s largest.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas