Chart: Huawei’s Dependence on U.S. Suppliers
The U.S. supply chain of telecom giant Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. could come into focus in the days ahead, after the arrest of its chief financial officer in Canada on suspicion of violating earlier American sanctions prohibiting the sale of U.S. goods to Iran. Meng Wanzhou was taken into custody on Saturday while transiting through a Canadian airport. She is being held pending a U.S. court’s request for her extradition, according to statements from Huawei and Canada.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas