In-Depth: The Dark Side of a Model Official
Fifty-four-year-old Pu Bo’s life in China’s bureaucracy reached a new peak in January when he was appointed vice governor of Guizhou province in the country’s southwest. But that glory didn’t last long.
Only 102 days after his appointment, Pu was put under investigation by the ruling Communist Party’s anti-graft watchdog for “serious violations of discipline and law,” a euphemism for corruption.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas