Huayou Cobalt Expands Congo Presence With $147.2 Million Copper Investment
Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co. Ltd. plans to invest $147.2 million in a copper project in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), deepening the Chinese mining company’s presence in the central African country.
The investment — through a local subsidiary — will be used to develop a project located in the Lukuni region of the southern province of Haut-Katanga, the company said in a filing (link in Chinese) with the Shanghai Stock Exchange on Tuesday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas