China Takes Renewed Interest in Wind Power
Local governments are approving more wind farms as less wind-generated electricity has gone to waste in China this year.
The energy watchdog of East China’s Anhui province has approved dozens of new wind farms this month, amounting to more than 1,000 megawatts of new installed capacity, according to Caixin’s calculation based on multiple announcements on a government website.
- 1U.S. to Formally Request Extradition of Huawei’s Meng: Globe and Mail
- 2Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Phone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 3Update: China’s Economic Growth Dips to 28-Year Low
- 4Gallery: Demolishing the ‘Great White House’
- 5In-Depth: A Winter Storm Looms for China’s Tech Sector
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas