Samsung Biotech Unit Partners With Chinese Firm for Biosimilar Push
A biopharmaceutical research unit of South Korea’s Samsung Group has partnered with a Chinese drugmaker to tap the burgeoning local biosimilar sector.
Samsung Bioepis Co. Ltd. on Monday announced it has signed a licensing agreement with Chinese biotech company 3SBio Inc. to develop and commercialize biosimilar medicines in China, the company’s first foray into the market.
- 1U.S. to Formally Request Extradition of Huawei’s Meng: Globe and Mail
- 2Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Phone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 3Update: China’s Economic Growth Dips to 28-Year Low
- 4Gallery: Demolishing the ‘Great White House’
- 5In-Depth: A Winter Storm Looms for China’s Tech Sector
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas