China Biz Roundup Podcast: Trade Talks Wrap Up, North Korea, and WeChat
China says negotiations with the U.S. 'lay foundation' for end of trade war, Xi supports second U.S.-North Korea summit, WeChat's uncannily detailed picture of users, and more
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas