Chinese Jewelry Queen’s Neoglory Defaults Again
Troubled Chinese accessories retailer Neoglory Holdings Group Co. Ltd. missed payments on another exchange-traded bond, bringing its total defaults on eight bond issues to more than 8.5 billion yuan ($1.25 billion).
The Zhejiang-based conglomerate said in a statement Thursday that it was unable to repay the remaining 100 million yuan due on a 1.1 billion yuan, three-year unsecured bond issued in 2016.
- 1U.S. to Formally Request Extradition of Huawei’s Meng: Globe and Mail
- 2Apple Chief Counsel Accuses Qualcomm of Holding Phone-Makers for ‘Ransom’
- 3Update: China’s Economic Growth Dips to 28-Year Low
- 4Gallery: Demolishing the ‘Great White House’
- 5In-Depth: A Winter Storm Looms for China’s Tech Sector
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas