Property Tycoon Detained in Shenzhen Graft Probe
A real estate billionaire who is well connected in China’s business and government circles may be in trouble over some of his connections.
Li Hua, founder and chairman of Shenzhen-based Excellence Real Estate Group, was detained in relation to the graft investigation of Li Huanan, the disgraced deputy party chief of Shenzhen, separate sources told Caixin.
- 1In Depth: Tesla Charges Into China
- 2China Biz Roundup Podcast: Factory Inflation Stalls, iPhone Discounts, and Private Kindergarten Closures
- 3Update: China’s New Credit Growth Hits Record High
- 4 Operators of ‘Underground Banks’ Which Move Cash Out of China to Face Jail
- 5China Suspends Registration of Direct Selling Firms
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas