China Biz Roundup Podcast: Chinese Trade Surplus, and Possible 60-Day Extension for Tariff Deadline
China’s trade surplus balloons; Trump reportedly weighs 60-day extension to tariff deadline; China sours on French wines; and more
- China’s trade surplus ballooned in January.
- Trump weighing 60-day extension to tariff deadline, sources say.
- China sours on French wines.
- MUCH more.
- 1In Depth: Southeast Asia Becomes Region’s Next Tech Battleground
- 2U.S. to Extend Huawei Reprieve by Allowing It to Continue Trade With U.S. Clients: Report
- 3Quantum Computing, CRISPR, Drones, Are Put on Chinese Kids’ Reading List
- 4In Depth: The Rise and Fall of Asian Twin Cities
- 5China Sets Up Massive New Fund Firm to Transform Manufacturing
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas