China Biz Roundup Podcast: Chinese Trade Surplus, and Possible 60-Day Extension for Tariff Deadline
China’s trade surplus balloons; Trump reportedly weighs 60-day extension to tariff deadline; China sours on French wines; and more
- China’s trade surplus ballooned in January.
- Trump weighing 60-day extension to tariff deadline, sources say.
- China sours on French wines.
- MUCH more.
- 1Sinopharm’s Vaccine Nears Emergency-Use Approval by WHO
- 2Sinopec to Plow Cash Into Natural Gas as Climate Targets Loom
- 3Li Ka-Shing Unseated by Tesla Battery Supplier as Hong Kong’s Richest Man
- 4Drop in Capital Investment Drags on Caixin New Economy Index
- 5Son-in-Law of Phoenix Media Boss Detained in Peer-to-Peer Lending Probe
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas