China Biz Roundup Podcast: Chinese Trade Surplus, and Possible 60-Day Extension for Tariff Deadline
China’s trade surplus balloons; Trump reportedly weighs 60-day extension to tariff deadline; China sours on French wines; and more
- China’s trade surplus ballooned in January.
- Trump weighing 60-day extension to tariff deadline, sources say.
- China sours on French wines.
- MUCH more.
- 1In Depth: Huawei’s Chip Dreams in Crosshairs of Latest U.S. Assault
- 2Premier Sends ‘Powerful’ Signal for China to Join Asia-Pacific’s Largest Trade Pact
- 3Despite Stalling Tactics, Luckin Likely to Get Thrown Off Wall Street: Experts
- 4China Won’t Ease Curbs on International Flights as Fast as Expected
- 5New Studies Add to Growing Evidence of Widespread Asymptomatic Covid-19 Infection
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas