China Biz Roundup Podcast: GDP Growth Target and the Premier’s Work Report
China sets 2019 GDP growth target at 6% to 6.5%; deeper cuts to corporate taxes and fees; highlights from the annual government work report; and more
- China sets 2019 GDP growth target at 6% to 6.5%.
- Deeper cuts to corporate taxes and fees as growth slows.
- Highlights from the annual government work report.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1China Became Net Importer of Rare Earths in 2018
- 2Popular WeChat Account Valued at 2 Billion Yuan Snapped Up By Education Firm
- 3China Securities Regulator Sets Out Ambitious 2019 Work Plan
- 4Update: It’s Banks’ Turn for the Hot Seat of Supply-Side Reform
- 5Analysts Butt Heads Over Outlook of China’s Surging Stock Market
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas