China Biz Roundup Podcast: GDP Growth Target and the Premier’s Work Report
China sets 2019 GDP growth target at 6% to 6.5%; deeper cuts to corporate taxes and fees; highlights from the annual government work report; and more
- China sets 2019 GDP growth target at 6% to 6.5%.
- Deeper cuts to corporate taxes and fees as growth slows.
- Highlights from the annual government work report.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com)
- 1Beijing Breathes Cleanest Air on Record
- 2Exclusive: Head of China Development Bank’s Shandong Branch Commits Suicide
- 3Peking University Scientists Pioneer New Gene-Editing Technology
- 4In Depth: Camsing Fraud Allegations Spotlight Supply-Chain Finance
- 5More Financial Institutions Exposed to Camsing Fraud Scandal
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas