China Biz Roundup Podcast: Huawei Sues U.S., iPhone Price Cut, and SOEs
Huawei sues U.S. government; state firm profits could pay for tax cuts; iPhone prices slashed for second time this year; and more
- Huawei sues U.S. government over equipment ban.
- State firm profits will pay for tax cuts, Sinochem chief says.
- iPhone prices slashed on e-commerce sites for second time this year.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1China’s ‘Bat Woman’ Warns Coronavirus Is ‘Just Tip of the Iceberg’
- 2Update: Mass Testing in Wuhan Uncovers Over 200 Asymptomatic Covid-19 Cases
- 3In Depth: Huawei’s Chip Dreams in Crosshairs of Latest U.S. Assault
- 4Premier Sends ‘Powerful’ Signal for China to Join Asia-Pacific’s Largest Trade Pact
- 5Despite Stalling Tactics, Luckin Likely to Get Thrown Off Wall Street: Experts
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas