China Biz Roundup Podcast: Boeing Jets, Reserve Ratio Cut, and Property Tax
China grounds Boeing 737 Max planes after Ethiopia crash; central bank says less room for reserve ratio cut; China drafting property tax law; and more
- China grounds Boeing 737 Max planes after deadly Ethiopia crash.
- Central bank says still room for reserve ratio cut but less than before.
- China drafting property tax law, NPC to consider “when time ripe.”
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact podcast host Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas