China Biz Roundup Podcast: China Seizes Bank Linked to Fallen Tycoon; Researchers in U.S. Sacked for China Ties
China’s industrial profits drop 3.7% in April; Chinese government takes over bank linked to fallen tycoon; researchers weigh suing university after being dismissed for China ties; and more
- China’s industrial profits drop 3.7% in April.
- Chinese government takes over bank linked to fallen tycoon.
- Researchers weigh suing university after being dismissed for China ties.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas