China Biz Roundup Podcast: Manufacturing PMI; Lenovo; China Computer Federation
China manufacturing slips into contraction; Lenovo hit with U.S. patent infringement complaint; China’s leading computer science research group tells members to stay away from IEEE unit; and more
- China manufacturing slips into contraction at faster than expected rate.
- Lenovo hit with U.S. patent infringement complaint.
- China’s leading computer science research group tells members to stay away from IEEE unit.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Two Persons Diagnosed With Pneumonic Plague in Beijing
- 2In Depth: Southeast Asia Becomes Region’s Next Tech Battleground
- 3U.S. to Extend Huawei Reprieve by Allowing It to Continue Trade With U.S. Clients: Report
- 4Beijing Plague Patients Were Medical Transfers, Further Cases in Capital Unlikely: Officials
- 5Top Bank Regulators Move to Defuse Jitters After Two Bank Runs
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas