China Biz Roundup Podcast: Consumer Inflation Rises; New Tech Board Almost Ready; Beijing Launches Survey of Rare Earths
China’s consumer inflation hits 15-month high; Shanghai's new tech board inches ever closer to starting line; Beijing launches ‘unprecedented’ national survey of rare earths; and more
- China’s consumer inflation hits 15-month high on soaring fruit prices.
- Shanghai's new tech board inches ever closer to starting line.
- Beijing launches ‘unprecedented’ national survey of rare earths as stocks soar, speculation swirls.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas