China Biz Roundup Podcast: Corporate Demand for Loans Remains Weak; Wall Street Banks Throw Money at Chinese Unicorns; U.K. Carriers Back Huawei
Sluggish demand for loans among companies signals need for further easing; Wall Street is lending billions to China's tech unicorns: Bloomberg; U.K. carriers back Huawei; and more
- Sluggish demand for loans among companies signals need for further easing.
- Wall Street is lending billions to China's tech unicorns: Bloomberg.
- U.K. carriers back Huawei as lawmakers grill company executive on security.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1In Depth: The Aftermath of the Killing of Qasem Soleimani
- 2Cash-Stuffed Secret Vault Appears in CCTV Documentary
- 3In Depth: China’s New Asset Management Rules Face Uncertainty
- 4First Death From New SARS-like Virus Reported in Central China’s Wuhan
- 5Corrupt Chinese Official Pours Moutai Down the Drain
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas