China Biz Roundup Podcast: US Government to Allow Sales to Huawei, as Promised
US government to allow sales to Huawei, as promised; foreign supermarket brands beat Chinese retreat; Chinese property tycoon buys another U.K. private school; and more
- US government to allow sales to Huawei, as promised.
- Foreign supermarket brands beat Chinese retreat.
- Chinese property tycoon buys another U.K. private school.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Coronavirus Latest (Feb. 1 - 15): Cases Surge Past 66,500 as France Reports First Death
- 2Four Deaths in One Family Show Danger of Wuhan’s Home Quarantine Policy
- 3Coronavirus Among Medics More Widespread Than Reported, Research Shows
- 4Even With Massive Funding, Coronavirus Vaccine Isn’t Coming Soon
- 5Coronavirus Sunday Update: Taiwan Reports First Death, Wuhan Virology Institute Denies Rumors
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas