China Biz Roundup Podcast: US Government to Allow Sales to Huawei, as Promised
US government to allow sales to Huawei, as promised; foreign supermarket brands beat Chinese retreat; Chinese property tycoon buys another U.K. private school; and more
- US government to allow sales to Huawei, as promised.
- Foreign supermarket brands beat Chinese retreat.
- Chinese property tycoon buys another U.K. private school.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Cover Story: China Moves to Alter Medical Coverage of 300 Million
- 2China Adds Three Areas to Its Ever-Expanding List of Free-Trade Zones
- 3In Depth: China Plays Kingmaker in Nvidia’s $40 Billion Bid for Arm
- 4In Depth: Will Huawei Become China’s Tesla Challenger?
- 5HSBC Stock Pummelled by Financial Crimes Report, China ‘Unreliable Entity’ List
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas