China Biz Roundup Podcast: Migrant Women Still Aren’t Getting Help Under China's Domestic Violence Law
China clarifies rules on addressing local governments’ hidden debt; company haunted by missing scallops fined for fraud; migrant women still aren’t getting help under China's domestic violence law; and more
- China clarifies rules on addressing local governments’ hidden debt.
- Company haunted by missing scallops fined for fraud.
- Migrant women still aren’t getting help under China's domestic violence law.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Cover Story: How China’s Housing Market Landed in the Deep Freeze
- 2Exclusive: Alibaba Set to Launch Its Own Cloud Server Chip
- 3Update: China’s GDP Growth Slows to 4.9% Amid Power Crunch, Real Estate Woes
- 4China Clears Foreign Investors to Trade More Onshore Derivatives
- 5 China Presses U.S. to End Official Dealings With Taiwan
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas