Regulator to Inspect Banks’ Property Loans to Curb Risks
Regulator to inspect banks’ property loans; Didi sets up Mideast, North Africa partnership with Symphony Investments; China’s Starbucks challenger eyes Middle Eastern foray; and more
- Regulator to inspect banks’ property loans to curb risks.
- Didi sets up Mideast, North Africa partnership with Symphony Investments.
- China’s Starbucks challenger eyes Middle Eastern foray.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Praise for JD and Huya, Less Excitement for Tencent Music and DouYu as ‘Team Tencent’ Reports
- 2Casino Giant Galaxy Entertainment’s H1 Profit Drops 7% as High-Rollers Stay Away
- 3TCL to Unveil Own Smart Screen This Week, Sources Say
- 4CX Daily: Hong Kong Cuts GDP Growth Forecast, Announces Stimulus Amid Unrest
- 5Does China Care About Climate Change?
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas