20 Bankers Have Been Placed Under Corruption Investigation This Year
Buffett lunch winner barred from foreign travel; 20 bankers have been placed under corruption investigation this year; China will expand 5G network to rural areas despite cost concerns; and more
- Buffett lunch winner barred from foreign travel.
- 20 bankers have been placed under corruption investigation this year.
- China will expand 5G network to rural areas despite cost concerns.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1JD.com’s Richard Liu Steps Down From Key Positions, but Retains Control
- 2In Depth: How the Queen of Gree Won, Again
- 3Another Local Government Financing Vehicle Fails to Pay Bond Interest
- 4China’s Curing Cancer Faster and Cheaper Than Anywhere Else
- 5 In Depth: China’s Private Sector Support Comes at a Cost
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas