Smash Hit ‘Nezha’ Poised to Break Record for Animated Films
U.S. and China end Shanghai trade talks without reporting progress; smash hit ‘Nezha’ poised to break record for animated films; Canada puts off decision on Huawei’s 5G role until after election; and more
- U.S. and China end Shanghai trade talks without reporting progress.
- Smash hit ‘Nezha’ poised to break record for animated films.
- Canada puts off decision on Huawei’s 5G role until after election.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Trending in China – Clothing Company Picks Fight With Shaolin Kung Fu Monastery
- 2Major Chipmakers Seek U.S. Approval to Supply Huawei
- 3Alibaba Launches Palm-Sized Cloud Computer With ‘Almost Unlimited Computing Resources’
- 4Whatever Happened to China’s Giant Piles of Abandoned Bicycles?
- 5Exclusive: China Tightens Rules on Shipping Routes With U.S. to Get Runaway Costs Under Control
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas