China’s Ride-Hailing Growth to Slow to 5% in 2019, Bain Says
China won’t push ‘one-size-fits-all’ production cuts in upcoming smog season, ministry says; Huarong unit plunges 60% in sudden Hong Kong sell-off; China’s ride-hailing growth to slow to 5% in 2019, Bain says; and more
- China won’t push ‘one-size-fits-all’ production cuts in upcoming smog season, ministry says.
- Huarong unit plunges 60% in sudden Hong Kong sell-off.
- China’s ride-hailing growth to slow to 5% in 2019, Bain says.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Cover Story: How China’s Housing Market Landed in the Deep Freeze
- 2Exclusive: Alibaba Set to Launch Its Own Cloud Server Chip
- 3In Depth: China’s Struggle to Balance Green Goals With Keeping Lights On
- 4China Releases List of 19 Systemically Important Banks
- 5Battery-Grade Lithium Price Jumps More Than Fourfold to Hit New Record
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas