China’s Ride-Hailing Growth to Slow to 5% in 2019, Bain Says
China won’t push ‘one-size-fits-all’ production cuts in upcoming smog season, ministry says; Huarong unit plunges 60% in sudden Hong Kong sell-off; China’s ride-hailing growth to slow to 5% in 2019, Bain says; and more
- China won’t push ‘one-size-fits-all’ production cuts in upcoming smog season, ministry says.
- Huarong unit plunges 60% in sudden Hong Kong sell-off.
- China’s ride-hailing growth to slow to 5% in 2019, Bain says.
- MUCH more.
“China Biz Roundup” brings you the day’s top China stories compiled for you from our Beijing newsroom and nationwide.
Catch us on your commute, or wherever you are, while we provide you with exactly what you need to know about China, on this day.
Contact anchor/executive producer Eva Weitong Cheng (email@example.com).
We really value your thoughts on the show, and your feedback will help us create better content and experiences for you.
- 1Wuhan Gives Up on Troubled $18.5 Billion Chipmaking Project
- 2Cover Story: The Green Finance Challenge Facing China’s Banks
- 3Chinese Leaders Mulling Retirement Age Rise, Vice Minister Says
- 4China Revamps Credit Rating Rules for Corporate Bonds
- 5Chinese Offshore Oil Giant Faces U.S. Delisting From March 9
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas