China Stories: Milk Powder Pushers Persuade Rural Mothers Not to Breastfeed
Behind the rapidly expanding charity program are health care institutions that lack strict supervision
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on May 14, 2021.
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (email@example.com)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1Cover Story: China’s Race to Provide for Its Aging Population
- 2Exclusive: China’s Corruption Cops Launch Probe Into Former Central Bank Official and His Wife
- 3Chart of the Day: China’s Record-Breaking Unemployment Rates Amid Covid Lockdowns
- 4Update: Shanghai Lays Out Plan to End Lockdown and Reopen Business by June
- 5Chinese President Xi Jinping Pledges to Open Door Wider to World
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas