Fisher: Fathom What Forecasters Find Unfathomable in 2022
Given their 2021 divergence, you have to wonder what 2022 has in store for Chinese and global stocks. Stocks always do what is least expected and — even after markedly different 2021 experiences — that looks remarkably similar for stocks in your country and worldwide now. While I forecast only one year at a time, the biggest shock right now — hence, what is most likely — is two or three strong years from here, with global stocks extending their bull market and Chinese stocks beginning a new one. Before you reject this thesis, let me explain.
Ken Fisher is the founder and executive chairman of Fisher Investments, a money management firm serving large institutions and high net worth individuals globally.
- 1Cover Story: The Vision of Singapore’s Next Prime Minister
- 2Local Chinese Governments Paid $148 Billion in Interest in 2022
- 3In Depth: What’s in Store for Yuan Internationalization in 2023?
- 4Weekend Long Read: What Jack Ma Taught Me in 1999
- 5U.S. Seeks ‘Guardrails’ in China Talks to Avoid Conflict, State Department Says
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas