China Stories: Didi’s Rocky Road for Moving Its Stock to Hong Kong
Didi Global may have to take unprecedented steps to carry out its plan to shift trading in its shares to Hong Kong from New York with the challenges ahead mounting
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on Dec. 13, 2021Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Local Chinese Governments Paid $148 Billion in Interest in 2022
- 2Update: Seven Things to Know About China’s Latest IPO System Overhaul
- 3In Depth: A Metal Tycoon’s Liquidity Woes Disrupt China’s Copper Trade
- 4Opinion: How China’s Chip Industry Should Respond to the U.S.-Japan-Netherlands Alliance
- 5China Protests U.S. Downing of Chinese Unmanned Airship, Says It’s ‘Clear Overreaction’
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas