China Stories: Didi’s Rocky Road for Moving Its Stock to Hong Kong
Didi Global may have to take unprecedented steps to carry out its plan to shift trading in its shares to Hong Kong from New York with the challenges ahead mounting
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on Dec. 13, 2021Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
- 1China to Encourage Low-Emission Gasoline Cars Amid Green Push
- 2Hong Kong Allows Airlines to Restart Boeing 737 Max Flights
- 3China Sees Smaller Spillover Impact From Fed Moves Than Before
- 4In Depth: China’s Lagging Expansion of Medical Infrastructure
- 5Evergrande to Hire Advisers on Debt Risks, Creditor Demands
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas