Fisher: Uncertainty Is Sky-High, So Buy Stocks Before It Fades
How long will Shanghai and other cities’ Covid outbreaks last? Will astronomical oil prices slow China’s already sluggish growth? What about tech crackdowns and U.S. delisting threats? Rising global inflation and interest rates? Impacts from the war in Ukraine? Or, November’s American mid-term elections? Early 2022 ushered in seemingly ubiquitous uncertainty — which stocks famously hate. But don’t despair. The first-quarter fog — now pre-priced into stocks — will lift this year, catalyzing Chinese stocks’ long-awaited rebound. Don’t fear today’s uncertainty. Embrace it as a chance to buy before the haze clears causing stocks to rise.
Ken Fisher is the founder and executive chairman of Fisher Investments, a money management firm serving large institutions and high net worth individuals globally.
- 1In Depth: How Chinese Factories Are Finding Their Way to Mexico
- 2Four Things to Know About Chinese Policy Banks’ Extra $120 Billion for Infrastructure
- 3In Depth: How SoftBank Wrestled Back Control of Arm China
- 4Chinese Tech Giants Cut Back on Office Space in Shenzhen
- 5Boeing Pain From U.S.-China Trade War Seen in Airbus Buying Bonanza
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas