Sep 13, 2022 06:57 PMPODCAST
China Stories Revisited: How a Caixin Photo Started a Debate on the Value of NFTs
Will nonfungible tokens solve creators’ copyright problems or end up as a vehicle for piracy?
Please note this is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on August 14, 2021.
Contact senior podcast producer Nandini Venkata （email@example.com）
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Get our weekly free Must-Read newsletter.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: China’s Tobacco Monopoly Is Swept Up in Corruption Probes
- 2China’s Factory Activity Gets Back to Growth, but Recovery Remains Patchy, Caixin PMI Shows
- 3China’s EV Industry Calls on Regulators to Curb the Back-Seat Driving
- 4In Depth: China’s Proposed New Curbs on Private Securities Funds Spark Controversy
- 5China’s Services Sector Continues to Rebound Faster Than Industrial Sector
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas