China Green Bulletin: Chinese, U.S. Climate Envoys Meet at COP27
You are receiving the free biweekly version of China Green Bulletin. Sign up here for our email to keep up to date on green, energy and ESG news out of China.
Top News Items
China’s climate envoy meets with John Kerry at COP27
China’s climate envoy Xie Zhenhua said he met with his U.S. counterpart John Kerry for unofficial consultations, emphasizing that the door is always open on the Chinese side for a joint effort to promote a climate agenda at the annual global climate meeting held in the Egyptian coastal city Sharm el-Sheikh.
Caixin Insight, the research arm of Caixin Global, is a strategic advisory helping clients assess policy risk and macroeconomics in China.
- 1Cover Story: China Lines Up Yet More Aid for the Property Sector, But Will It Be Enough? (Part 1）
- 2Cover Story: China’s Housing Recovery Will Require Rebooting the Economy (Part 3)
- 3Cover Story: China’s Share Markets Back on the Fundraising Menu for Ailing Developers (Part 2)
- 4In Depth: U.S. Audit Row Dims Big Accounting’s Prospects in China
- 5China Targets Seniors in Renewed Covid Vaccination Drive
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas