Mar 20, 2023 04:38 PMPODCAST
China Stories: What Li Yining Taught China About Economic Reform
The legacy of the renowned economist Li Yining, who passed away last month, lives on through his ground-breaking theories and efforts to use private capital to revamp how Chinese enterprises were structured in the post-reform era
Note: This is an audio narration of a Caixin Global article first published on March. 11, 2023.
Contact reporter Kelsey Cheng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download our app to receive breaking news alerts and read the news on the go.
Share this article
Open WeChat and scan the QR code
MORE WAYS TO LISTEN
- 1Cover Story: China’s Consumers Are Flush With Cash, So Why Does the Recovery Have the Wobbles?
- 2CATL Shares Nosedive Amid Speculation on Weakened Tesla Tie
- 3In Depth: U.S. Tensions Could Sap Chinese EV-Battery Makers’ Global Ambitions
- 4In Depth: The March of Chinese Robots Into Domestic Factories
- 5In Depth: Where Are Chinese Consumers Willing to Spend?
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas