Australia's China Challenge
Today, China's rise requires an equally expansive and bold vision if we are
to continue to realize the potential of our economic complementarities.
Australia's China challenge is to think big and long term about our relationship
and what we can realize out of that relationship to the benefit of Australia.
China is today Australia's single biggest export market, having overtaken Japan in 2009. The important point about this is not only the size, but the fact that no country will again overtake China as our biggest export market unless China collapses.
- 1Cover Story: How Bad Is China’s Manufacturing Exodus?
- 2CATL Unveils Battery That Power a Car Up to 1,000 Kilometers on One Charge
- 3Roundup: Where Analysts Think China’s Economy Is Going This Year
- 4Two Killed in Nio Test Car That Fell From Third Floor
- 5Four Things to Know About Chinese Policy Banks’ Extra $120 Billion for Infrastructure
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas