Yahoo to Become Alibaba Alter Ego with Name Change
Investors who can’t get enough of Chinese Internet sensation Alibaba soon will have a new flavor of the e-commerce giant to try: Altaba.
That’s the idea behind the proposed name for a new holding company whose largest asset will be 15% of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.’s stock at the end of a long process whose conclusion will spell the end of former Internet titan Yahoo Inc.
- 1Exclusive: Fallen Chief of Bad-Asset Manager Had Tons of Cash — Literally
- 2Update: China’s Economic Growth Hasn’t Been This Slow Since Financial Crisis
- 3Update: Stocks Surge After Xi’s Top Economic Adviser Calms Investors
- 4In Depth: China’s New Household-Debt Fears
- 5Real Estate Market Braces for Winter
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas