Mobike Fills Its Baskets With $600 Million in Latest Fundraising Push
(Beijing) — Mobike has pedaled off with a new $600 million to line its war chest in preparation for the next stage of an intense bike-sharing battle in China and cities beyond.
Its dizzying pace of financing makes the firm — whose orange and silver bikes put side-to-side would line a sidewalk the length of Taiwan’s coastline — one of the most efficient companies in luring private capital.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas