Editorial: Reducing Nontax Business Charges Vital to Spurring Growth
The Chinese government in recent months has stepped up efforts to trim nontax charges such as trademark registration fees in a bid to reduce business costs. The move comes as the country shifts from a system that relies on business taxes to value-added taxes. In its latest attempt in June, the Ministry of Finance published on its official website for public scrutiny all central and local government fees imposed on businesses.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas