5 Things to Know About Trump in China
President Xi Jinping will host U.S. President Donald Trump in China for the first time on Wednesday.
Trump’s visit is part of his whirlwind Asia tour that saw him spend three days in South Korea.
Trump will be accompanied by a business delegation that includes the leaders of 28 U.S. companies, including Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein.
China is laying out a red-carpet welcome for the Trump. In what Cui Tiankai, China’s ambassador to the U.S., has called a “state visit-plus,” Trump will be the first foreign leader in the history of the People’s Republic of China to be invited to dinner in the Forbidden City.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Bad Bank’s New Boss Begins by Erasing Fallen Predecessor’s Legacy
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas