Xiaomi Calls on Western Europe With Launch in Spain
Smartphone maker Xiaomi Inc. has entered Western Europe with the launch of its products in Spain, extending its worldwide footprint as global sales rapidly approach the level of domestic ones.
The Spanish debut brings Xiaomi’s global reach to nearly 40 countries, as the company tries to extend a nascent comeback following its early rapid rise, which was followed by an equally sharp decline due to issues with its products and sales networks.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Trump Slaps New Tariffs on $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas