U.S., China Sign $250 Billion in Deals During Trump Visit
During his first visit to China, U.S. President Donald Trump and Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping presided over the signing of $250 billion in business deals covering a wide range of industries. Trump has repeatedly stressed the need for China to open its markets wider to U.S. investment and products, in part to reduce China’s large surplus in one of the world’s most important trade relationships.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas