Former Chief of Citic Securities Jailed for Bribery
Cheng Boming, former general manager of CITIC Securities Co., was jailed for 3.5 years for bribery following an investigation that brought down many top managers of the biggest brokerage in China. Two other former executives received suspended sentences.
Sources close to the matter told Caixin that Cheng was sentenced in a court ruling in December 2016 for accepting “hundreds of thousands of yuan in bribes” in exchange of business favors.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas