Ex-Head of European Central Bank Calls for Vigilance on Global Debt
A similar amount of debt to that which triggered the global financial crisis had been built up across the world over the past few years after the chaos, said Jean-Claude Trichet, chairman of the Group of 30 and a former president of the European Central Bank. Trichet spoke at the 8th Caixin Summit on Wednesday, calling for vigilance against excess leverage.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas