Property Tax Touted as Cure for Market’s Ills
China may start to levy a long-expected property tax in the coming few years, a senior official with the top legislature’s financial committee said at the 8th Caixin Summit on Thursday.
The central government has accelerated the drafting of a property tax law since it started to experiment with this kind of tax in some cities in 2011, hoping to diversify local governments’ sources of income and control property speculation.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas