Qualcomm Invests in Nine China Startups, Including SenseTime, Mobike
U.S. chipmaker Qualcomm Inc. has announced investments in nine Chinese startups, including artificial-intelligence (AI) star SenseTime Group and bike-sharing firm Mobike.
The financial details have yet to be disclosed, but the company said the deals are part of its $150-million China Venture Fund, which was announced in 2014 and spans big data, AI and the “internet of things,” among other areas.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Trump Slaps New Tariffs on $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas