Safety Checks After Deadly Fire to Slow Beijing Deliveries
Delivery firms have warned that Beijingers might have to wait longer for their packages, as city government safety checks following a fire that killed 19 people — including eight children — may affect their warehouses and drivers.
Couriers including ZTO Express and STO Express on Wednesday informed users that the efficiency of delivery services will be influenced as the authorities started a 40-day safety check throughout the capital on Monday.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas