Fullerton, Ping An Check In to Private Clinics
Singapore’s Fullerton Healthcare Corp. Ltd. said it has secured 800 million yuan ($121 million) from an investment arm of Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd. to build more clinics in China.
Fullerton, which has no operations in China, said its initial plan is to open at least 100 clinics in the major Chinese cities of Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, the company said in a statement.
- 1Chinese Thesis Ghostwriting Scandal Reveals Huge Gray Market
- 2 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 3With Latest IPhones, Apple Again Bows to the Chinese Market
- 4China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 5Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas