China Factory Activity Weakens in November, Caixin Survey Shows
China’s manufacturing activity expanded at its weakest pace in five months in November amid slower growth in new orders, while companies’ confidence in the business outlook sank to a record low, a Caixin survey showed on Friday.
The Caixin China General Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) dipped to 50.8 in November, down from 51 the previous month and the lowest reading since June.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas