Youon Raises $348 Million to Expand Bike-Sharing Service
Alibaba’s financial technology affiliate, Ant Financial, has become the largest shareholder in the bike-sharing unit of Youon Bike after investing 2 billion yuan ($303 million) to increase its stake to 32%.
Shanghai Yunxin Venture Capital Management Co., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ant Financial, took part in the latest round of fundraising by Ditan Keji Ltd., Youon’s bike-sharing unit, raising its holding from 13%, according to a statement from Shanghai-listed Youon on Monday. Ditan Keji raised 2.3 billion yuan in total from three companies and several individual investors.
- 1Chinese Thesis Ghostwriting Scandal Reveals Huge Gray Market
- 2 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 3With Latest IPhones, Apple Again Bows to the Chinese Market
- 4China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 5Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas