China Services Activity Picks Up in November, Caixin Survey Shows
Activity in China’s services industries expanded at the fastest pace in three months in November, providing some support for the economy amid a slowdown in the manufacturing sector, a Caixin survey showed Tuesday.
The Caixin China General Services Business Activity Index rose to 51.9 last month from 51.2 in October, marking the second month of acceleration and the highest reading since August. Even so, November’s reading was still significantly weaker than the historical average of 54.6.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas