Ford to Add 50 Models to Its China Fleet by 2025
Ford Motor Co. will launch 50 new vehicle models in China by 2025, the U.S. carmaker said in a statement on its China growth plan Tuesday, after a year of lackluster performance in the world’s second-largest economy.
The 50 planned vehicles will include at least 15 electric cars under the Ford and Lincoln marques, and five more vehicles that will be assembled within China for Chinese consumers from 2019, the company said.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas