Ford Looks for Alibaba Magic in New China Tie-Up
Ford Motor Co. and leading Chinese e-commerce firm Alibaba on Thursday announced a major strategic collaboration in online car-related services, as the U.S. auto giant seeks to revive its flagging sales in the world’s largest car market.
Under their new three-year agreement, the pair will initially explore new opportunities in the car retailing experience, from pre-sales to test-drives and financial leasing options, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. said in its announcement of the partnership. Ford will collaborate with Alibaba’s cloud computing unit, its computer operating system, Alimama digital marketing arm and its popular Tmall business-to-consumer (B2C) online shopping mall.
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas