Opinion: A German Crisis?
Jamaica has failed: the negotiations to form a new government in Germany by the so-called “Jamaica” partners, named after the colors of the parties that are the colors of the Jamaican flag – black, yellow and green, were ended by one of the small partners, the liberals. The breakdown came as a surprise to many and was certainly a shock to the Berlin political establishment. It is quite unusual for Germany to take such a long time to negotiate the formation of a new government.
- 1Update: China Demands Answers for Swedish Police’s ‘Brutal’ Treatment of Tourists
- 2China Could Ban Exports of Products Crucial to U.S. Manufacturers, Former Finance Minister Says
- 3 State-Owned Firms to Build $6.5 Billion Petrochemical Refinery in Alberta
- 4Trump Slaps New Tariffs on $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- 5Merck Slashes Key Cancer Drug Price for China
- 1Power To The People: Pintec Serves A Booming Consumer Class
- 2Largest hotel group in Europe accepts UnionPay
- 3UnionPay mobile QuickPass debuts in Hong Kong
- 4UnionPay International launches premium catering privilege U Dining Collection
- 5UnionPay International’s U Plan has covered over 1600 stores overseas